Terms and Conditions of the £25 Voucher Offer (‘Offer’)
Part A – Introduction
- These Terms and Conditions relate to the “£25 Club Voucher Offer” promoted on www.betbutler.co.uk (the Website) and the official websites of the Participating Clubs (as defined below).
- This promotion is being run by Bet Butler, the official betting partner of The Football League Limited and FL Interactive Limited. References in these terms and conditions to “we” or “us” shall be construed as referring to Gambling Insight Limited, parent company of Bet Butler.
- The Offer is not available to persons under the age of 18, under any circumstances.
Part B – How to Qualify for your Voucher
- The Offer is open to those individuals who register for the first time with www.betbutler.co.uk or Bet Butler club-skinned websites, and register via the official website of one of the Participating Clubs (listed below) on or after 30th November 2012 but before the Closing Date AND makes at least £25 in Qualifying Bets (described in paragraph 5 below) (Qualifying Individuals).
- A Qualifying Bet is one where:
- it is placed on www.betbutler.co.uk or Bet Butler club-skinned website using the account registered in accordance with paragraph 4 above;
- where the odds offered in respect of that bet are ‘evens’ or odds against the specified event occurring e.g. 3/1 on your club winning by more than 2 goals.
- The Closing Date will be the earlier of:
- 23:59:59 on 31st March 2013; or
- the date and time at which the number of Qualifying Individuals reaches 4,500.
- We will post an announcement on the Website once the number of Qualifying Individuals has met the Target.
- Qualifying Individuals will, subject always to the following terms and conditions, be sent a £25 voucher for their chosen club in accordance with Part C below, and which may be redeemed as described in Part D below.
- Vouchers are allocated on a first come first served type basis as and when an individual becomes a Qualifying Individual according to the records of transactions recorded on www.betbutler.co.uk.
- We reserve the right to extend the Closing Date and/or the Target should we wish. Again, we will post a notice to that effect on the Website.
- Only one Voucher per Qualifying Individual and their household. Further, entries are limited to one entry per individual and their household. We reserve the right to discount multiple entries from the same or similar email addresses, the same IP Address, postal address or credit/debit card.
C – Obtaining Your Voucher
- Once the records maintained by www.betbutler.co.uk indicate you have are a Qualifying Individual, and subject to the Target not having already been met and all other conditions having been complied with, the personal details of that Qualifying Individual will be shared with The Football League Limited (and by registering with www.betbutler.co.uk you agree to those details being shared) to enable The Football League to deliver your Voucher to you within 56 days of the date on which you become a Qualifying Individual. Qualifying individuals must email email@example.com in order to obtain their voucher.
- Vouchers will be posted to the postal address registered by you with www.betbutler.co.uk. It is your responsibility to ensure those details are up to date. Neither www.betbutler.co.uk or The Football League is responsible for Vouchers lost as a result of the provision of an incorrect or out of date postal address.
D – Redeeming Your Voucher
- The voucher can be redeemed against a choice of those clubs whose details are listed below (Participating Clubs).
- The voucher will expire on 30 June 2013 and cannot be redeemed after that date.
- This voucher can only be used at Participating Clubs. Vouchers’ use towards merchandise, match tickets, season tickets or hospitality tickets is at the discretion of the relevant football club.
- The voucher can only be used in a single transaction.
- It may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- No change will be given if the purchase is less than the face value of the voucher.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and is valid until 30th June 2013. Lost, damaged or time expired vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, i.e. applied to orders already placed with a Club.
- Please note that Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example 2 for 1 ticket offers at a club, or multi buy promotions in club shops.
- The value of the voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- If the voucher is lost or stolen, we cannot replace it or reimburse the value of it.
E – General
- Any instructions relating to this Offer on the Website or a Participating Club Website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are for this Promotion only. Any other promotion that may be on the Website is separate and may have additional Terms and Conditions that apply.
- These terms and conditions are supplemental to the terms and conditions of the operation of the website, which are found here.
- This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other new customer Free Bet offer or other offer promoted by the Website from time to time.
- The offer is only open to Qualifying Individuals living in the UK.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application that is believed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Our decision as to whether you are a Qualifying Individual or not is final and binding.
- This offer is not open to employees of Bet Butler, The Football League, FL Interactive, Participating Clubs and their immediate family members.
- Neither we nor The Football League Limited or FL Interactive Limited are responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents you from, or otherwise obstructs you in participating in the promotion.
- We reserve the right to audit all requests to ensure that the terms and conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- We reserve the right to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose as necessary information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and we each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
F – Participating Clubs
Brighton & Hove Albion
Dagenham & Redbridge
Milton Keynes Dons
Preston North End
Queens Park Rangers