2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website.
3. Bet Butler may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Bet Butler site. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective immediately they are posted on the Bet Butler site. The continuing use of the Bet Butler site and the Bet Butler Telephone service by a client following such modifications to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of the new Agreement and Clients will be bound by such modifications. If a client does not accept any such changes, then his/her sole remedy is to cease using the Bet Butler Services and withdraw any outstanding Account balance. You should print a copy of this Agreement as amended from time to time and retain it for your records. Bet Butler reserves the right to change the format of all Bet Butler services.
Any bets accepted prior to the time of amendment and the notification of the changed Terms and Conditions will be subject to the pre-existing Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to each and every term and condition of this Agreement, depending on your attempted method of registration, wither tell the Bet Butler Broker that you do not agree or simply close the registration page WITHOUT clicking on the ‘Agree’ check box, thereby terminating the registration process. For the avoidance of doubt, we may at our absolute discretion, refuse your request to become a Client.
4. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
Bet Butler is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Bet Butler is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please contact us. Although Bet Butler will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Bet Butler does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Bet Butler is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Bet Butler’s reasonable control.
Bet Butler reserves the right to close a customer’s account permanently if a customer continues to breach a deposit limit or self-exclusion to the website.
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age to place a bet/wager or register with Bet Butler, Bet Butler reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Bet Butler takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously (for further details, please contact us).
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular, if using a credit or debit card, the cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the Website. Where this is not the case, the relevant account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should contact us. All bets/wagers that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand - win or lose.
1.3 Bet Butler may confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. Enclosures may include a rule book, leaflet and telebet card. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to Bet Butler. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please contact us.
2.1 Bet Butler allows all its customers to choose their own username and password combination. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please contact us.
2.4 For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and account number or name and username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorised by you). If you nominate another person as an authorised user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please contact us.
2.5 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
4.1 If you want to close your account, please contact us. Any negative balance on your account will fall immediately due and payable to Bet Butler, and your account will not be closed until the relevant amount owed to Bet Butler is paid in full. You will not be entitled to close your account until such time as any outstanding bets or wagers are completed.
4.2 Bet Butler reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Bet Butler shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) Bet Butler considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) Bet Butler considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of Bet Butler or any of its customers;
(d) Bet Butler is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court; or
(e) Bet Butler considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur.
4.3 If Bet Butler closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Bet Butler (together 'Claims') arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Bet Butler harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, Bet Butler shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings or bonus payments).
1.1 You may only bet/order with the amount of available funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. Further details of how to deposit and withdraw are available upon request.
1.2 You should only deposit money in your account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets/orders on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/orders. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 Any monies deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by our bank in designated client accounts separately from our own accounts. Any monies deposited with us in your account shall not bear any interest.
1.4 No credit will be offered by any employee of Bet Butler, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the client account. Bet Butler reserves the right to void any bet/order, which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet/order. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform Bet Butler without delay. Bet Butler will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.5 Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on the Website are given in Pounds Sterling.
1.6 In addition, Bet Butler shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
2.1 Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by requesting a withdrawal on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than £10,000 may require additional arrangements. For full details on each specific payment type, please email our customer services department at email@example.com.
2.3 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, Bet Butler reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred and immediately make the relevant adjustment from your client account.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to Bet Butler or any company within the Bet Butler Group.
3.3 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.4 Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorised to use your payment card to complete the transaction. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
1.1 With respect to the Bet Butler Telephone Service, you should note that instructions communicated by you to a Broker will be read back to you by the Broker to ensure that they have been correctly understood. No instruction will be carried out unless the Broker is confident that your instruction has been read back in its entirety and that you have confirmed that it is correct. In the event that the call is interrupted for any reason, your instruction will not be executed in whole or part, without this confirmation procedure.
1.2 All calls to the Bet Butler Telephone Service are recorded in order to provide verification that instructions have been properly understood and executed. In the event that you should subsequently disagree with any transaction detail, you should contact the Client Service Team as soon as possible.
1.3 Any Orders that you make will refer to a Market available with Bet Butler and will be at either the Market Price or at the Odds you have requested to Back or Back Against an outcome, in both cases stating the amount of money you are prepared to stake. We will aim to complete any orders as per your instruction approaching the counterparts in descending of price.
1.4 You agree to appoint Bet Butler as your agent: (i) for the communication of your Orders and Bets; and (ii) for receipt of communications of acceptance of your Orders and Bets.
1.5 Bet Butler guarantees Clients that it will endeavour to place each Order at the then current Market Price (or better if possible), whereupon such Order will be "Filled" and classified as a Bet. An Order requested by a Client to be placed at a price better than Market Price is open for acceptance by other Counterparties or combinations of Counterparties using the Bet Butler Services, for so long as those Counterparties comply with these Terms and Conditions. Where a Counterparty, or Counterparties, accept only part of an Order (before the Market for that event has closed) then such Order will be classified as "Part-Filled", in which case part of the Order will become a Bet and the other part will be classified as "Unfilled", as defined below. Where no part of an Order is accepted by any Counterparty or Counterparties (before the Market for that event has closed) then such Order will be classified as "Unfilled" and the stake money for that Order will be unfrozen and released back into the Client's Account, the Available to Bet Balance being increased accordingly.
1.6 An Order that you make with Bet Butler remains open to be filled by a Broker. You may not nominate individuals to be Counterparties to any of your Orders.
1.7 It is possible that an Order may only get Part-Filled by a Broker in the event of unfavourable market circumstances, if clients specify a floor price (a price the broker may not go below) then the order will be worked until no further counterparties are prepared to accept the floor price. At this point the total placed will be returned as a bet to the client.
1.9 We will only allow you to place an Order or Bet with Bet Butler if you are in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If we allow you to make an Order or a Bet and subsequently suspect that you are or were, at the time of making the Order or Bet, in breach of this Agreement, we may, at our absolute discretion, cancel any Orders or Bets outstanding to your Account (including Part-Filled Orders) and where appropriate terminate your Account.
1.10 You are entirely responsible for the information that you provide us with concerning the Order that you wish to place. We will not be liable for incorrect Order requests communicated by you to a Broker.
1.11 We may determine, at our absolute discretion, when the Bet Butler office is open for the taking of Orders on any particular Market and may close Bet Butler at any time at our absolute discretion.
1.12 You may use the Bet Butler Telephone Service to place Orders at the Market Price or request a better price. You can obtain details of what prices are available by contacting our Brokers via the Bet Butler Telephone Service.
1.13 You may change the details of or cancel an Order before it becomes a Bet, by contacting a Broker. Once an Order is Filled (or part of an Order is Filled) and classified as a Bet you will not be allowed to change the terms of that Bet. An order becomes a bet once any part of the client order is placed as a bet with a counterparty.
1.14 We will attempt to match your Order on your behalf with offers to bet made to Bet Butler by Counterparties so that you will receive, at your request, either the Market Price or potentially better Odds, which may be higher or lower, depending on whether you are Backing, or Backing Against an outcome.
1.15 Your Current Bets' may be given to you by a Broker who can inform you which of your Orders either remain Unfilled or Part-Filled, or have been Filled.
1.16 You may only place Orders with Bet Butler in accordance with the Bet Butler Rules. We will not recognise any purported placing of Orders made by means other than by your clear instruction to a Broker.
1.17 Once you have accepted an order you will not be allowed to change the terms of the bet or cancel or withdraw from that bet. You will not be allowed to change the terms of the commission payment. Acceptance of an order for a bet once received by us concludes the bet.
1.18 Unfilled Orders (including the Unfilled element of a Part-Filled Order) may be withdrawn at any time by instructing a Broker to cancel the relevant Unfilled Order, but only after, and to the extent that, the Broker has confirmed to the Client that the Order remains Unfilled at the time of cancellation. The order is cancelled at the point the broker confirms that the order is cancelled and not until this has been repeated.
1.19 If you attempt to cancel an Order that is outstanding, you may not be able to do so if Counterparties have partially or wholly accepted your Order during the interval between your submitting the cancellation request and that request being processed by Bet Butler. In this case, your original Order, or part thereof, will be validly accepted and settled.
1.20 We will cancel any Orders that remain outstanding at the time that we close a Market.
2.1 Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we will suspend or terminate your Account at our absolute discretion if: (i) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using Bet Butler, (ii) we suspect you are breaching any term of this Agreement; (iii) we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business; (iv) we suspect it is illegal for you to bet with Bet Butler; or (v) we are required by law or regulatory body to do so.
2.2 Irrespective of whether we suspend or terminate an Account and notwithstanding any other provisions in these Terms and Conditions, we may decide to cancel and void any Orders or Bets (Filled, Part-Filled or Unfilled) at our absolute discretion where (i) there is a technological failure, or (ii) you, alone or with another Client or any other person, have breached any Terms and Conditions in this Agreement.
2.3 You may not place an Order which could result in your Available to Bet Balance becoming less than zero.
2.4 In the event that we inadvertently process an Order or a Bet in an amount outside the applicable thresholds, such Bet will nevertheless stand and be subject to the other Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
2.5 You accept that any amounts lost by you under any Bet, are your responsibility and will not under any circumstances be recoverable from Bet Butler.
2.6 We cannot allow for material mistakes, nor accept responsibility for any palpable errors or omissions in respect of accuracy in announcing, publishing, or issuing of prices, whether via the Bet Butler Telephone Service, the Bet Butler Site or via another medium, despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy and reserve the right to correct these errors. In the event of a dispute please refer to Clause 26 (Dispute Resolution).
2.7 If there are any errors in prices laid, transmitted or marked up, the Bet will be settled at the Market Price at the time that the Bet was made or at the starting price, which ever is greater.
2.8 Any times displayed on the Bet Butler Site or quoted over the Bet Butler Telephone Service will, unless stipulated otherwise, be given in Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time, as appropriate.
3.1 All orders placed online are returned as bets.
3.2 Bet Butler reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets are placed at your own risk and discretion.
3.3 Bet Butler only accept bets/orders made online (including via mobile phone or downloadable applications on a mobile phone) or by telephone. Bets/orders are not accepted in any other form without prior written consent (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received without consent will be invalid and void - win or lose.
3.4 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets are correct. Once bets have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer. Bet Butler reserves the right to cancel any bet at any time.
3.5 Bets are processed in the order they are received.
3.6 Prices on the website are indicative only. The live prices on each selection are retrieved after the client has selected them. The price offered will depend on the amount of money placed on each selection.
4.1 Bets/orders will not be confirmed if there are insufficient funds in your account.
4.2 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/orders are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/order will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
4.3 Should a dispute arise, you and Bet Butler agree that the Bet Butler transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
5.1 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with Bet Butler.
5.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/orders placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets/orders or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Bet Butler reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in Bet Butler’s absolute discretion settle bets/orders at the correct odds, void the free bets/orders or void any bet/order funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, Bet Butler reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet/order or additional payment to cover administrative costs. Bet Butler further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for Bet Butler to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to Bet Butler crediting any bonus, free bet/order or offer to the customer’s account.
5.3 Bet Butler reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer at any time.
6.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
6.2 Bet Butler reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/order at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Bet Butler also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
6.3 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
6.4 Winnings from settled bets/orders are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Bet Butler reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
6.5 Bet Butler reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Bet Butler across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Bet Butler for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
6.6 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Bet Butler reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
6.7 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Bet Butler reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the Website and/or referred to by Bet Butler staff relate to UK Time unless stated otherwise.
6.8 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
6.9 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
6.10 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, Bet Butler reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of Bet Butler is final.
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website (including any data related to sporting or other events, odds and betting statistics) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2.1 Your personal devices and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Bet Butler Website. Bet Butler does not guarantee that the service will operate without technical faults or errors or that the Bet Butler services will be provided without interruption. Bet Butler does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using a mobile device for the placement of bets, please note that Bet Butler will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile phone that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
3.1 The Website and Bet Butler products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets on events offered by Bet Butler.
3.2 You must not use the Website for any purpose which is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which Bet Butler considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 Bet Butler will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or Bet Butler products. Bet Butler will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Bet Butler, on demand, all Claims (as defined in paragraph B.4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, casino games that are made available via a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. Bet Butler does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website (including the online casino), in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You will not attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Bet Butler’s security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs (including, the purposes expressly permitted by Section 296A(1) or Section 50(B)2 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988), you are not permitted to: (a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither Bet Butler nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. Bet Butler reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the websites is outside of Bet Butler control. Accordingly, use the websites at your own risk. Bet Butler will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your use of the websites.
4.4 While Bet Butler endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, Bet Butler shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5.1 Bet Butler receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 Bet Butler does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 The end user terms and conditions relating to your use of the Racing UK feeds, commentaries and content are set out in Appendix Three to these Terms and Conditions.
5.4 Bet Butler does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in Bet Butler’s absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to Bet Butler. Bet Butler will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.5 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. Bet Butler has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party’s website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 Bet Butler will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) Bet Butler has incorrectly stated the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals; (ii) Bet Butler continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) Bet Butler incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the Bet Butler revised price. Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Bet Butler will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total -Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the Bet Butler revised price except for the following situations:
(i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
(ii) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.4 Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Bet Butler will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.5 Incorrect Fixture - Where the wrong player or team is quoted within a fixture name all bets will be void. Such determination to be in Bet Butler’s absolute discretion.
6.6 Wrong Participant - If a wrong participant is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that participant will be void; other participants may also be void. Such determination to be in Bet Butler’s absolute discretion.
6.7 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
(i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 th
en bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
(ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained Bet Butler reserve the rig
ht to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
6.8 Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is £10,000, unless the expected ‘to win’ amount of the original bet was greater than £10,000. In such circumstances, the ‘to win’ amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
7.1 Bet Butler actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Bet Butler reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 Bet Butler reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 Bet Butler may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
1. Bet Butler does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While Bet Butler endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Bet Butler does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Bet Butler is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided 'as is', without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Bet Butler provides you with the Website on the basis that Bet Butler excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. Bet Butler’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) £10,000 in respect of any other liability.
4. Bet Butler shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit Bet Butler’s liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Bet Butler’s liability for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by Bet Butler’s negligence;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Bet Butler, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Bet Butler.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Bet Butler has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Bet Butler also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Bet Butler has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that Bet Butler may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Bet Butler the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Bet Butler under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Bet Butler shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. Bet Butler may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the Bet Butler group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery at, or by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail or fax to: (a) in the case of Bet Butler, the address of the relevant Bet Butler company as set out at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions; and (b) in respect of notices given by Bet Butler to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to Bet Butler). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT) on the second clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT) on the fifth clear day after the date of posting; and (d) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please contact us. If Bet Butler is unable to settle the dispute, Bet Butler will refer the dispute to an arbiter, such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), whose decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation given to all parties involved. No dispute regarding any bet/order will result in litigation, court action or objection to a bookmaker’s licence or permit (including any remote operator’s licence or personal licence) unless Bet Butler fails to implement the decision given by arbitration.
2. For further information on IBAS, click here.
3. Settlement of bets/orders on American sports: In all cases bets/orders on American sports will be settled using statistics and results as provided by each sport's governing body (obvious errors excepted). The relevant governing bodies are as follows, NFL, NCAAF, CFL, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, MLS and the PGA tour.
4. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with: (a) where the relevant dispute or claim relates to a sport bet or event bet made with Bet Butler, the law
s of England and Wales; (b) where the relevant dispute or claim relates to a gaming wager with Bet Butler, the laws of England and Wales.
5. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or orders and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by Bet Butler (whether through the Website or otherwise), you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bet Butler shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.
The only currency accepted on our websites in Pounds Sterling (£).
THE SUBSEQUENT PROVISIONS OF THIS APPENDIX TWO ARE SUBJECT TO THE RULES IN RESPECT OF THE RELEVANT SPORT, EVENT OR PRODUCT THAT YOUR BET/WAGER RELATES TO.
We accept wagers on all North American sports such as Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Golf, Nascar and CFL etc.
We accept wagers for all meetings held under the rules of the UK Jockey Club, Irish Turf Club and the equivalent international bodies only.
Greyhound bets are accepted for all BAGS (Bookmakers’ Afternoon Greyhound Service) meetings and other meetings whose card is published on the Website.
Sports and Special Event Betting
We accept bets/wagers for sporting and other special events that are advertised on the Website. All such bets/wagers are subject to the rules applicable to each sport, e.g. Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, etc. In a match between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match bets placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general betting rules will apply to any situations not covered by the special rules.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no price was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes, subject to confirmation by the relevant sport's governing body. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognised by Bet Butler, and original settlement of bets will stand.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
Odds on coupon - For specified sports we have a coupon, listing odds on betting opportunities within specified time frames of the next 3/6/12/24/48/72 hours. Bets stand irrespective of fixture time changes.
The maximum winnings in any 24 hour period for each sport are detailed below and are exclusive of stake. The maximum winnings are quoted in Pounds Sterling as a base currency in order to ensure consistency across the world but currency equivalents apply for actual payouts.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum winnings limits then the lowest limit will apply. All maximum winnings limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting channels. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings payout.
- £100,000 for all Men’s full International matches and the following competitions - English Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, FA Cup, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga I, French Le Championnat, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
- £25,000 for the following competitions - Australian A-League, Scottish Premier League, Blue SQ Premier, Norwegian Tippeligaen, Swedish Allsvenskan and Capital One Cup.
- £25,000 for the following competitions - Spanish Segunda, Italian Serie B, German Bundesliga II, French 2nd Division, Danish Superliga, Finnish Veikkausliiga, Norwegian Adeccoligaen, Portuguese Primeira Liga and Swedish Superettan.
- £25,000 for the following competitions - Austrian Bundesliga, Belgian Pro League, Danish Division 1, Finnish Ykkonen, Dutch Eredivisie, Scottish 1st, 2nd and 3rd Divisions, Swiss Super League and Turkish Super League.
- £10,000 for all other soccer competitions excluding Futsal, Beach Soccer and Masters Soccer.
Horse Racing - UK and ROW
- £100,000 where all the selections are for Horse Racing in the UK and Ireland when an Industry SP is declared.
- £25,000 where all the selections are for overseas racing, when an Industry SP is declared.
- £10,000 for all other UK and Ireland horse racing, where any of the selections do not have an industry SP declared.
- £10,000 for all other overseas horse racing.
- £10,000 for all other horse racing meetings displayed on our site with no Industry SP declared.
Greyhounds - UK and ROW
- £25,000 for all BAGS and BEGS meetings, and those covered live on Sky Sports.
- £10,000 for non BAGS and BEGS meetings at Belle Vue, Coventry, Hall Green, Hove, Monmore, Nottingham, Perry Barr, Peterborough, Romford, Sheffield, Sunderland, Swindon and Wimbledon.
- £10,000 for all other meetings that are published on the Bet Butler website (except exceptions stated below).
- £10,000 for non BAGS and BEGS meetings at Newcastle, Crayford and Kinsley.
- £10,000 for all other Greyhound Racing not listed above.
- £5,000 for non BAGS and BEGS meetings at Sittingbourne.
- £25,000 for all markets.
- £50,000 for all markets.
- £100,000 for all markets.
- £50,000 Internationals, World Cup, Six Nations, Four Nations, Aviva Premiership, Heineken Cup and Super 15 match winners, handicaps and totals.
- £25,000 for all other Rugby Union markets/Competitions not listed.
- £25,000 Super League, NRL, International and World Cup match winners, handicaps and totals.
- £10,000 for all other Rugby League markets/Competitions not listed.
- £50,000 for Formula 1 Driver, Constructor Championship winners, and individual Grand Prix race winners.
- £25,000 for all other Motor Sports and markets not listed.
- £100,000 for all NFL money line, spreads, totals and Superbowl outright.
- £25,000 for all other NFL markets not listed.
- £25,000 for all NCAAF money line, spreads and totals.
- £10,000 for all other NCAAF markets not listed.
- £25,000 for all CFL money line, spreads and totals.
- £10,000 for all other CFL markets not listed.
Other Leagues - £25,000 for all other league money line, spreads and totals on matches not listed above.
- £10,000 for all other American Football markets not listed above.
- £100,000 for full ATP tour outright tournament winner and match winner.
- £50,000 for full WTA tour outright tournament winner and match winner.
- £25,000 for all other Tennis markets/Tournaments not listed above (this includes all ITF, ATP Challenger, WTA Challenger and ATP Qualifying events).
- £100,000 for all MLB money line, run line, totals and World Series outright.
- £25,000 for all other MLB markets not listed.
- £25,000 for all other Baseball competition money line, run line and totals.
- £10,000 for all other Baseball competition markets.
- £50,000 for all NHL money line, puck line, totals and outright Stanley Cup.
- £25,000 for all other NHL markets not listed.
- £10,000 for Finland SM Liga, KHL, Sweden Eliteserien moneyline, puck line, handicap line game totals and outright markets.
- £10,000 for all other Ice Hockey markets/Leagues/Tournaments not listed above.
- £100,000 for all NBA money line, spreads, totals and NBA Championship outrights.
- £25,000 for all other NBA markets not listed.
- £50,000 for all NCAAB money line, spreads, totals and NCAAB Championship outrights.
- £25,000 for all other NCAAB markets not listed.
- £25,000 for all EuroLeague/Spain ACB money line, spreads and totals.
- £10,000 for all other Basketball markets/competitions not listed above.
- £50,000 for all BDO, PDC and Premier League Match winner and outright tournament markets.
- £25,000 for all other Darts markets/Tournaments not listed above.
- £50,000 Match Winner/Outright markets for all Premier League and World Ranking Tournament Matches.
- £25,000 for all other Snooker markets/Tournaments not listed.
- £25,000 for all Match Winner and Tournament Outright Bowls markets.
- £10,000 for all other Bowls markets not listed.
- £25,000 for all money line, handicap, totals and outright competition winner.
- £10,000 for all other Handball markets not listed.
- £50,000 for all markets.
- £10,000 for all Volleyball game winner and outright competition winner.
- £5,000 for all other Volleyball markets not listed.
Non-Sport, Specials and Novelty Bets
- £10,000 for all non-sports bets and speciality bets (e.g. next manager of a soccer team, Oscars winner etc).
All Other Sports Max payout £10,000 (includes Beach Soccer/Masters Soccer/Futsal and Beach Volleyball).
Related contingency betting
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, in a soccer match involving Liverpool and Chelsea:
If Liverpool are 'evens' to win at home to Chelsea and the correct score odds for Liverpool to win 1-0 is 8-1, by having the double Liverpool to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 17-1 about an 8-1 chance, for if Liverpool win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
If such a bet is taken in error it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
An exception to this rule is where special odds are offered for the combined eventuality, e.g. First Player to Score/Correct Score Double, known as a Scorecast.
When the related parts of a bet are resolved at different times but still within the same tournament, the bet will be settled as instructed, with the price of the second or subsequent selection being determined at each individual stage.
For example, a double selects:
Murray to win the semi final of Wimbledon; and
Murray to win the Wimbledon tournament outright.
As the odds of the second selection depends on the outcome of the first, the odds of Andrew Murray winning the tournament at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double, and the correct odds after the initial selection is completed will be attributed instead.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within different events are also not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, a double selecting:
Spain to win the first match of a tournament group; and
Spain to qualify from that same group.
As the odds for Spain to qualify from the group depend on whether or not they win the first game, the odds for them to win the group at the time the bet was struch cannot be used to calculate the double. A special price to win them both will be quoted instead.
In the case of all multiples including selections with related outcomes, if a bet is taken inadvertently Bet Butler reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
In the event of a tie in a 2-Way market, where no price is offered for the tie, bets will be settled according to the individual sports rules.
Where selections dead-heat, the stake money is proportioned according to the number of selections which dead-heat and paid at full-odds.
Any-to-come (also known as ATC or 'if cash' or 'if' bets)
ATC (if) bets are accepted win only on all sports. You can choose to carry forward the same stake unit or a specific part of your potential returns from one selection to the next as we proceed through your list of ATC bets. ATC bets are settled in the order that they appear on your betting slip, until all the money set aside has been used. If the money staked (or subsequently carried forward) onto the next selection is insufficient to follow your instructions, then that selection will be settled in proportion to the amount available.
Please note that your ATC (if) stake must not exceed the stake on your previous selection.
Reverse any-to-come (also known as reverse ATC or 'reverse if cash' or 'reverse if' bets)
You may select any number of selections (maximum 14) in two reversed ATC (if) bets. The above ATC settlement rules apply, but the stake unit will remain the same throughout the bet. For the reverse order part of your bet, the stake from any returns from the last selection on your slip will go onto the penultimate selection etc (i.e. bets are settled in the reverse order they appear on your betting slip).
For all ATC and reverse ATC bets, customers have the choice when placing their bet of either Single Action or Double Action, i.e. the customer may choose to stop the bet at a void or Non-Runner.
Rule 4 general sports
Outright markets (defined as after the draw/official field is confirmed for a specific event), may be subject to a deduction equivalent to the Rule 4 (Deductions). The Rule 4 will be applied, according to the table of deductions (a table of deductions, and further Rule 4 rules related to Horse Racing can be found within the Horse Racing Rules section). Effectively the Rule 4 will be applied, in the case of participant withdrawals, with odds of 9/1 or smaller. Deductions may apply for any runners scratched from the Final Field prior to race commencement. Any such deductions will apply to the total payout value on all bets placed prior to the scratching and the reframing of a new market by Bet Butler (a table of deductions, related to Horse Racing can be found within the Australasian Rules section).
This promotion ensures the first bet a customer places with us 'risk free' or 'no lose'. To qualify, a customer must deposit and place a bet with Bet Butler. If the bet wins, the customer wins and no credit will be applied. If the bet loses, we will credit an amount equal to what the customer has lost to a maximum of £25.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated within the promotion, to qualify for the 'Risk Free Bet' promotion, new customers must:
- Register an account with Bet Butler
- Deposit a minimum of £10
- Place a bet with a minimum value of £10
To claim the ’Risk Free Bet’, customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org after the qualifying bet is placed. The email must contain the bet reference number of the Qualifying Bet, along with the bet reference of the promotion you are claiming.
Bet Butler will assess the claim and if valid, the free betting credit will then be applied to a customer’s account within 24 hours of approval of the claim.
- Customers must be 18 years or over to open an account, or participate in any promotion.
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this promotion. Only 'one new account offer' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is permitted.
- Any Risk Free Bet Credit cannot be withdrawn from your account.
- Once you have reached the withdrawal requirement and decided to withdraw, the amount of Free Bet Credit will be subtracted from your account balance.
- The Free Bet will be credited on settlement of the Qualifying Bet and can be redeemed either online, mobile and via telephone betting service- Bet Butler reserve the right to withhold or reclaim any Free Bet stakes allocated to non-UK residents.
- Bet Butler reserves the right to withhold any Free Bets if we believe that the promotion has been abused or where irregular betting patterns have been discovered.
- You can contact our customer services department via 'live chat' on www.betbutler.co.uk or by emailing email@example.comBack to top